GN Picture Manufacturing Inc.
April 03, 2020
August 03, 2020
Job Title: Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $25.00 / hour
Location: Mississauga, ON
Education: Secondary School (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: GN Picture Manufacturing Inc.
GN Picture is a leading name in the art and wall décor industry, serving a diverse set of client’s across North America, for well over 15 years. We strive to remain committed to serving customizable options for all wall spaces and provide “state of the art” products and services. Our products range from Canadian made pieces to select import collections, including mirrors, framed art, element art & luxurious international wall décor. Our specialized services include custom framing, canvas finishes and home staging options.
Store Located at – 919 Matheson Blvd. East, Mississauga, ON – L4W 2R7.
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Prepare the frames layouts ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth wood and other material according to measurements.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as frames and molding
- Construct wooden frame works
- Help erect, level, and install framework with the aid of rigging hardware tools etc.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Supervise, Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 - 3 years hands-on experience as a carpenter and along with some experience in supervising and managing apprentices and other assistant workers.
- Secondary school or equivalent is required.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to move/lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Ability to make decisions and meet daily deadlines working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to look for new tasks when work is completed
- Have good communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at