Gas Station Supervisor
Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Sales & Retails
April 09, 2020
August 09, 2020
CAD $20 per hour
- Supervise and coordinate cashiers & other staff
- Assign job duties to cashiers & other staff
- Sell merchandise in store and authorize return of merchandise if needed
- Look after merchandising and handle inventory counts
- Handle customer service management and resolve customer complaints
- Assist management in hiring and training cashiers & other staff
- Maintain, manage and keep a record of inventory and stock levels
- Prepare various reports on sales volume, inventory, merchandise returns etc.
- Prepare, assign and maintain work schedule of the employees
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to use computer applications like word, excel etc.
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
Salary: $20/ hour
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the retail industry as a sales clerk and/or retail supervisor or combination of both
Start date of employment: As soon as Possible
Minimum Education: 2-year college diploma or a Bachelor’s degree.
Positions Available: 1
Job Title: Gas Station Supervisor
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - All Rights Reserved.