1760791 Ontario Inc. O/A CINA 1650 Radio
Media & Advertising
April 10, 2020
August 09, 2020
Job Title: Radio Technician (NOC 5225)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $29.00 / hour
Hours – 35-40hr / week
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Education: College Certificate/Diploma
Language: English (Required)
About: 1760791 Ontario Inc. O/A CINA 1650 Radio
CINA Radio operates on 1650 kHz, as authorized by the Canadian Radio-television & Telecommunications Commission. Licensed to Neeti P. Ray, CINA Radio serves the Greater Toronto Area and is Canada's first radio station targeting predominantly the South Asian community, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Office Address – 65 International Blvd., Suite 200, Etobicoke, Ontario - M9W 6L9, Canada.
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment for sound input or feed of pre-recorded material from tapes, records, compact discs, digital audio devices, and input from live microphones, radio and recordings
- Prepare and operate audiotapes recording and playback equipment and edit tape after production
- Record and edit commercial or public announcements for radio.
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects
- Test and setup sound equipment’s before the events, broadcasts or recordings.
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment to mix, combine and edit music and sound
- Operate dubbing machines to play back edited dialogue, music and sound effect tracks from different sources, in synchronization
- Maintains audio equipment for the radio station unit.
- Administers and monitors unit budget; makes recommendations for adjustments as required.
- May supervise and/or lead lower graded staff and/or student employees.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Strong computer skills and able to learn new software
- Must be able to work flexible hours and some weekends
- Previous experience working in radio an asset
Benefits: Two Weeks paid vacation per year. (4% remuneration)
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “firstname.lastname@example.org”