Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Quizno's Classic Subs
Restaurant & Cafe
February 02, 2020
August 02, 2020
Company - Quizno's Classic Subs
Job Title - Sandwich maker
- $15.00 / hour
- 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Youth, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices
- Permanent, Full time
- 40 hours / week
- As soon as possible
Unit A, 12077 72 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2M1
Education - Secondary (high) school
Experience - No experience
- Prepares sandwiches to individual order of customers: Receives sandwich orders from customers.
- Slices cold meats and cheese by hand or machine.
- Selects and cuts bread, such as white, whole wheat, or rye, and toasts or grills bread, according to order.
- Places meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion and lettuce, between bread slices.
- Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes and pickles.
- cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
- Prepare bacon, steaks, and eggs for hot sandwiches.
- butter bread slices, using knife.
How to apply
2020 - All Rights Reserved.