0737777 B.C LTD O/A PIZZA HUT
Restaurant & Cafe
April 21, 2020
August 20, 2020
$42.00 to $43.00/hourly
Job Position: Area Sales Manager (0601)
Company: 0737777 B.C Ltd, O/A Pizza Hut
Location: 208-715 Victoria Street, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5
Salary: $ 42.00 to $43.00/ Hourly on 35-40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, Flexible timing
Education: A University Degree
Experience: (3-5 years in management role)
The Area Sales Manager plays a key role in achieving Customer Satisfaction, Driving sales and overall unit performance. As a leader in the market, the Area Manager will need to deliver against 3 main areas – Team, Customer and Profit. The Area Manager has operational responsibility and the cornerstone of the Area Sales Manager’s role is to spend nearly two-thirds of their time conducting structured and tailored restaurant visits in which they coach and direct the Restaurant supervisor’s and team members to improve customer satisfaction, team development and overall profitability.
The Area Sales Manager will typically support approximately 5 Restaurants depending on geographic density and other operating factors.
- Develop performance metrics and targets that are consistent with company goals, with direction from the General Manager.
- Ensure employees have clear goals and are aware of expectations
- Ensure that all employees comply with company policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback, coaching, and formal evaluations
- Manage constant communication with Institutional clients for driving sales volume.
- Coordinate with Restaurant supervisors to add new business clients
- Manage to address customer complaints and comments
- Manage & maintain shift schedules to ensure sufficient employee coverage
- Manage to coordinate with management team to translate strategic goals into practical actions
- Manage to ensure maintenance of appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated products and hazardous materials
- Ensure that employees adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Manage the optimum fleet of delivery vehicles including maintenance and safe operations.
- Manage and finalize contracts with e-delivery service providers at local level.
- Manage Plan and oversee all delivery runs to meet customer expectations and timelines.
- Manage to ensure that timesheets are completed, submitted timely and ensure optimal resource allocation at each unit.
Required Qualification & experience:
- A university Degree or diploma in a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation skills, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Ability to identify issues and implement creative and strategic solutions to overcome problems
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret goals, objectives, and policies
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team to achieve and exceed their goals
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience with resource management
- Ability to identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email. Jobs.GGroupprincegeorge@gmail.com
Name of the Company: 0737777 BC Ltd, 208-715 Victoria Street, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5