0499692 B.C LTD O/A SUBWAY
Restaurant & Cafe
April 21, 2020
August 20, 2020
$29.00 to $30.00/hourly
Job Position: Assistant Manager (Purchase & Logistics) (0113)
Company: 0499692 B.C Ltd, O/A Subway
Location: 208-715 Victoria Street West, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K5
Salary: $ 29.00 -$30.00 /Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancies: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, evenings, weekends, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma & College diploma
Experience: (3-5 years of experience)
The candidate will be responsible for management to record and maintain purchasing contracts, vendor development/listing, inventory lists, Logistics of all goods, review paperwork and reports, streamline product codes, and arrange process documents. The incumbent will help with administrative tasks; identifying discrepancies and coming up with solutions to problems ensuring our organization has the right amount of stock materials at best pricing to meet customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant Manager (Purchase & Logistics) performs some or all of the following duties:
- Manage and coordinate product ordering and maintaining inventory based on re-order levels and order commitments for other units through direct buys from vendors and/or coordinated buys with head office.
- Manage day to day purchasing of inventory using the historical data and weekly requirements from restaurant staff.
- Management of placing, tracking & receiving orders.
- Coordinate with finance in entering stock levels, store transfers and adjustments between restaurants.
- Manage, coordinate and analyze transaction history reports to determine the cause of inaccuracies.
- Management and responsible for organizing and leading semi-annual inventory counts.
- Coordinate and Manage Inventory balance discrepancy analysis.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships and negotiate contracts on behalf of the Company
- Manage and negotiate volume rebate programs.
- Manage, maintain and analyze inventory stocking programs, material buying programs with the purchasing team for optimum levels of inventory.
- Monitor and forecast price and market trends for future buying.
- Work with financial department personnel to confirm invoices are accurate and complete so timely payments are made to our vendors.
- Perform standard cost analysis with the Finance department
- Request, receive and evaluate vendor offers for purchase by availability, price, and unit requirements.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Arrange and supervise vendors and contractors that perform general maintenance and special projects at our facilities.
- Completion of secondary school diploma is required.
- Successful completion of a college diploma/ degree/ certificate or equivalent from an accredited university or college is an asset.
- 3-5 years’ experience in purchasing and inventory control workplace setting.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills, and comfortable in other Microsoft Office applications.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company’s Name: 499692 BC Ltd, O/A Subway, 208- 715 Victoria Street, Prince George B.C V2L 2K5