P.A.T. CENTRAL MARKET
Address: 675 BLOOR STREET WEST, TORONTO, ONTARIO M6G 1L3
Position: Meat Cutter
• Prepare meat products (may involve cutting and trimming) for aesthetics and to encourage purchase by customers.
• Receive, store and rotate meat products to ensure freshness and keep shelves stocked.
• Maintain storage, preparation and sales areas in compliance with approved sanitation program and provincial food safety standards.
• Prepare and package meat items whilst ensuring quality of final product prior to sale to customers.
• Price and display meat products appropriately for aesthetic and sanitation purposes.
• Market partially- and fully- prepared as well as ready-to-cook meat items.
• Maintain sanitation records and keep current with hygienic protocols and standards.
• Respond to requested orders from customers to make particular cuts for special needs.
• Keep sales records and maintain inventories.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Wage: $14.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Benefit: Vacation pay of 4 %
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email