Hi End Drywall Services Ltd.
January 06, 2020
July 06, 2020
Company – Hi End Drywall Services Ltd.
Designation - Drywall Installer
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Plasterers, Drywall Installers and Finishers and Lathers (7284)
NOC Job Title: Drywall Installer
Job Location: 7743 128 Street, Surrey BC V3W1R4 (VARIOUS LOCATIONS)
MAIN DUTIES OF DRYWALL INSTALLER:
- Measure, cut and drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
OR 3-5 years of experience required.