Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
SOLLY'S BAGELRY LTD
Restaurant & Cafe
April 30, 2020
September 30, 2020
Position: Baker NOC 6332
No of Vacancy: 4
Appointment/Job Type: Permanent fulltime
Wage: Cad$ 14.60 per Hour
Employer: SOLLY’S BAGELRY LTD
Location: Vancouver. B.C
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
- raw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- Perform various tasks in production area including general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies.
- Communicate with leader and follow all instructions, procedures and tasks to ensure all specifications are met.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment properly in order to perform tasks.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines to meet company health requirements.
- Work effectively with others and demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining clean and organized work area;
- Perform other related task as assigned by Supervisor or Manager;
Skills and Employment Requirement:
- At least High School Graduate;
- At least 1 year work experience as a baker;
- Able to speak and understand English;
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - All Rights Reserved.