Auxilium Financial Services
Accounting & bookkeeping
September 03, 2020
March 01, 2021
Who we are:
Auxilium Financial Services is a fast-growing Outsourced Finance Department providing our clients with CFO, Controller and Bookkeeping services. We are seeking a full-time Senior Bookkeeper and Technician to work with assigned clients. You can email your resume to us at Auxiliumfinancial@gmail.com. We are looking for a motivated individual that is well-organized, a fast learner, with management skills. Auxilium Financial Services will be paying $34.00 per hour.
- Management, leadership and teaching.
- Strong people skills with a team player mindset
- Great communicator – both written and verbal.
- Adaptable. Ability to work in changing/growing environments, multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail.
- Motivated, self-starter eager to take on responsibilities and ownership of work.
- Continuous learning and skills improvement mentality.
- Deliver on commitments. Ability to set and deliver on clear objectives and goals.
- Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related program
- Minimum 2 year of experience in finance/accounting role/bookkeeping
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Strong understanding of full cycle bookkeeping
- Experience with Cloud based bookkeeping software (QBO, Xero, etc)
- Experience with real estate/property accounting and Yardi
- Familiarity with CRA requirements and filings (HST, WSIB, EHT)
- Comfortable with learning new systems and software (receipt bank, hubdoc, aero, etc)
Good to haves:
- Accounting designation or working towards one (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Valid driving licence with an access to a car.
- Day-to-day record keeping to be used for management reporting and other analytical reports
- Management of A/R, A/P, and/or invoicing
- Preparation of client reporting packages in planning, budgeting, and forecasting for each client
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reporting for each client including income statement (consolidated), balance sheet (consolidated), cash flow statement, MD&A
- Be the on the ground professional to understand the processes of the client in order to assist in developing controls and improvements
- Month end close processes, including recurring journal entries and reconciliations
- Preparation of information needed to file government remittances
- Preparation of the year-end financial package for each client to file corporate tax returns
- Correspondence with year-end accounting firms for audits/reviews and corporate tax (year-end) accounting firms on behalf of clients
- Perform other accounting tasks as needed
- Administrative assistance as required
- Communication with the client
- Maintain confidentiality
- Compensation based on skills/experience