1 Wilson Street suite 6, Hamilton, Ontario L8R 1C4
Position: Baker (NOC: 6332)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare dough, mixtures, and icing for baked goods to recipe specifications
• Ensuring that product quality and standard is maintained.
• Bake dough and mixtures using correct baking protocol.
• Ensure that goods are baked on schedule and are as fresh as possible.
• Monitor inventory to purchase baking ingredients and supplies.
• Hire and train baking staff.
• Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods to determine presentation.
• Monitor sales to determine product demand in order to determine quantity of goods to produce.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: $14.00/hr rate, 30 hours per week
Benefit: Vacation pay of 4%
Qualifications and Skills Required: Completion of Secondary School and 7months – 1 year experience
Language: Speak, Read and Write English
How to apply: send your resume via email at