Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
May 06, 2020
June 05, 2020
- Overseeing children's activities such as play, meal, and rest periods;
- Tend to the emotional well being of children;
- Sterilize bottles, prepare milk, and feed children;
- Change diapers and assist with toilet use;
- Prepare children for rest periods;
- Bathe, feed and dress chldren;
- Plan, prepare and cook nutritious meals for children;
- May preform routine light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Take older child to and from preschool;
- Plan activities such as games and outings for children;
- Keep record of daily activities of children; and,
- Supervise and care for children.
Terms of Employment
- 40 hours per week; and,
- 2 year contract.
- Child abuse registry check and criminal record check
- Reference required
- Public transportation is available
- Minimum high school graduation certificate, or equivalent.
- One year minimum experience in childcare.
- First aid certification required.
- Ability to speak English and have effective interpersonal skills;
- Assume full responsiblity of the household in absence of parents.
*Optional accomodation is also available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is not a condition of employment.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.