Job Description for Finance Officer NOC 1311
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Experience as a Finance Officer or Bookkeeper or in a related field.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program
• Ability to speak and communicate in English. Hindi and Punjabi speaking is an added advantage.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Fulltime at least 40 hours per week
Wage: Cad$ 24.00 per hour
Start Date: as soon as Possible
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am until 5pm
Employer: Grandma’s Spices & Foods
Work Location: Surrey, British Columbia
To apply please email at: info@ grandmaspices.ca