Max Windows and Doors, we are an industry leading windows and doors providers for residential, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on offering best products and highly secured doors available. With our “ Satisfaction guarantee ” commitment, our customers get to enjoy our finest product and services. You can email us at email@example.com Quality products, excellent customer service and promoting comfortable, secure promoting windows and doors are the pillars of our business.
We are currently hiring for a Product Manager – marketing to join our retail team!
Experience in windows, doors, and locksmith an asset.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in sales and new business development in windows and doors industry.
- College or university degree an asset
- Strong work ethic with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends if required;
- Excellent relationship builder;
- Consultative sales approach;
- Proven track record of being held accountable to exceeding targets;
- Strong customer service skillset;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Great communicator – verbally and written;
- Results and solution focused, with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Comfortable working in any environment from construction site to a boardroom.
- Ability to manage inter-departmental communications in order to achieve shared objectives;
- Ability to communicate the company’s core values in an effective manner, in order to create a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
- Solid computer skills including effective use of Outlook calendar, CRM tool, Excel; and the ability to quickly learn new systems
The ideal Sales Associate will:
- Working closely with the Sales Managers as well as Sales Associates to establish, nurture and grow significant relationships and business
- Facilitate solutions to customer inquiries and is
- Promote our advertising and sales promotion strategies
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns
- Act as a “go to” for all accounts. Build relationships by providing exceptional service;
- Organize time logically and efficiently so as to maximize productivity and daily sales output.
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through the decision-making process on what product best fits their needs
- Provide follow up service and guidance
We offer competitive compensation, and great growth opportunities within our organization.
If you have experience in selling big ticket items, such as windows, doors , HVAC, cars or boats. It will be considered an asset.
We welcome all applicants, however only those who qualify will be contacted for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43.00 per hour
- Windows and Doors: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 3 year (Required)