• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material .
• May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program
• Previous clerical experience is required.
• 1-2 years of related experience is required
Wages: $24.00 per hour.