Zevar Gold & Diamond Jewellers Ltd.
June 10, 2020
October 09, 2020
$25 per hour
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Bookkeeper to perform some or all of the following duties:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
How to apply
By mail: Unit104-12885 80 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 0E6
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.