Established in 1997, Jroberts Manufacturing is a leading Canadian precision machining fabricator, and a manufacturer, in-service support and maintenance, repair & overhaul provider. Jroberts Manufacturing produces parts for various industries including: transportation, military, defense, construction, material handling oil & gas, mining, food and beverage, medical, electronics and others.
Constantly growing and always looking for outstanding talents, we are now searching for an Electrician. The right candidate will join our team of professionals who are specialized in transportation and commuting, providing long-term parts and service solutions to the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• At least 5 years of experience as an Electrician
• Two or more years of experience in manufacturing and maintenance of lighting and wiring for public transport and subway
• Able to work independently with limited supervision
• Great attention to detail
• Steel-toed safety shoes
• Bondable, basic security clearance
Compensation and Conditions:
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com or through our web site. Please do not contact company directly.
Jroberts Manufacturing would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. For additional information about our company, please visit us at www.jrobertsinc.com