SANGAM SWEETS & CURRY EXPRESS INC.
June 18, 2020
December 15, 2020
SANGAM SWEETS & CURRY EXPRESS INC. is looking for a “Human Resource Officer” to join our chain of restaurants operating at various locations in BC, Canada
Position: Human Resource Officer
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Experience: 2 years atleast
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: C$38.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Location: 32034 Lougheed Hwy. Mission, BC V2V 1A4
Human Resource Officer (NOC 1121) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate human resources and labour relations strategies including policies, programs and procedures to address our requirements.
- Advise owners and employees on the interpretation of human resources policies, compensation and benefit programs.
- Coordinate with all the managers of restaurants being managed by SANGAM SWEETS & CURRY EXPRESS INC. and identify the current and the future staff requirement as per the volume and sale
- Research and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, salary scales and competency appraisal measures and systems
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Plan and administer staffing, total compensation, training and career development, employee assistance and employment equity
- Hire and oversee training of staff
- Co-ordinate employee performance appraisal programs
A university degree or college diploma required. Knowledge of MS Word; Accounting software.
- We have 6 locations in lower main land.
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Interested Candidates are requested to email resumes/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org