Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities, and other terms
- Make the working schedule of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staff handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the managers in daily ordering, purchasing, and inventory count.
- Monitor Guests’ Feedbacks and Guests’ comments.
- Interact with the customers and inquire about their requirements.
- Preparation of daily sales reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of the restaurant’s overall retail operation.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic.
- Ensure enough food is kept on display at all times to serve large walk-in customers.
- Work with the kitchen staff and inventory department to ensure enough stocking is done for highly demanded food during weekends.
- Relay orders with the kitchen staff for refilling or food counters or any special order-to-make items.
- Co-ordinate with other supervisors for scheduling of kitchen and distribution staff for smooth operation for a retail operation.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of a College diploma/degree is required.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory and relevant work experience is a must.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
- Unit price, Budgeting knowledge is required.
- Good customer service skill is mandatory.
Location of work
7025 Tomken Road, Unit 15-18, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1R6, Canada
Full-time Permanent employment (40 hours/week).
How to apply:
Please email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call, please. Due to a higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.