De Mello Palheta Coffee Roastery Inc.
3-40 Adesso Drive, Vaughan, ON M4K 3C6
- Knowledge of espresso preparation, extraction and equipment.
- Develop and implement engaging educational presentations and workshops for trade, consumers, and clients.
- Responsible for developing, organizing and executing initiatives toward consumers and clients.
- Establish and develop client relations, drive sale targets and actively promote brand.
- Communicate brand strategy and vision as well as drive enthusiasm for the brand.
- Contribute creatively in the development and expansion of the brand.
- Responsible for identifying unique opportunities for expansion.
- Supervise the training and development of our workshops.
- Maintain knowledge of global and local coffee roasting market trends.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
Wage: $31.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
- Education: Completion of High School Diploma
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience in coffee industry
- Language: Speak English, Read English, and Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email