Nitro Espresso Bar, is seeking a polished Product Manager for large company to join their incredible team to help further their rapid growth. We are located in Vaughan Ontario.
At this point Nitro Espresso Bar is requiring a dynamic client advisor, who will be responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Their main role is to ensure market growths and expansion.
You should be assertive by nature, have a strong sense of initiative, be highly organized and exercise common sense. You must be able to communicate effectively and write well.
It's a fun job - every day is different, tasks vary and you will get a sense of accomplishment promoting high quality professional legal services. The wage will start $43.00/hour, please email us at email@example.com. You will successfully orchestrate diverse functional roles to entrench the company's leadership position in the marketplace.
We are driven by innovation - always striving to be the best at what we do and looking for new ways to get the job done. We are an energetic team that works hard and has a real impact on our community. As a client advisor, you will hit the ground running to join the team in advocating for our clients. We are looking for someone who is passionate, driven and able to deliver results. In this role, you will help us accelerate our growth.
The specific duties of the Corporate Product Manager, inter alia, include the following:
- Managing all marketing for the company;
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget;
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans;
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results;
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage the day to day operations within the company.
- Utilize Excel & SAP Business Explorer to produce invoices and develop various reports.
- Oversees the administration of compensation, performance management, recordkeeping, training, and hiring staff
- Continuously engage the workforce to ensure needs and compliance are met; enforce safe behaviors and a positive safety culture
- Oversee all events requires, while working close with our clients VP’s such as Scotia Bank, Toronto Dominion, Harry Rosen, and Canada Goose.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget in an accurate and timely basis (income statement, balance sheet and cashflow);
- Preparation of all financial reports and analysis related to budget
- Preparation of presentation materials for Senior Management
- Preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts to provide valuable insight and analysis related to various financial
- Ensure all Workplace Health and Safety Act and Regulations are met
- Work through employee relations issues and provide proactive and effective advice to senior leaders
- Proven track record with 4+ years of experience in sales – warm/cold calling, generating leads, converting leads and meeting sales targets.
- B.A in Marketing or media is a strong asset
- An unwavering passion to build a sales career in a fast-paced, high-growth company. You love what you do and love being the creator of your own destiny.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
- Ready to hustle and excited to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team.
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails
- Fun. You’re a charismatic person who can talk to anyone – you’re fearless, flexible and excited to provide top-level service.
- Creative, ambitious self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and collaborating with team members.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- A quick learner with experience working with a CRM system such as Maximizer or Salesforce.
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.