Live-in caregiver - seniors
North-Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver & Nanny
July 04, 2020
December 01, 2020
$20 per hour
- Provide personal care to an elderly with limited moving ability
- · Administer bedside and personal care to the individual, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing.
- · Plan and prepare meals and special diets, and feed or assist in feeding the senior
- Perform routine health-related duties such as changing non-sterile dressings, assisting in the administration of medications and collecting specimens under the general direction of home care agency supervisor or nurse
- · perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Provide companionship; Prepare and serve meals; Launder clothing and household linens
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder); Administer bedside and personal care; Feed or assist in feeding; Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- Coordinate Transportation to Doctor Appointments
Work Location Information: Work in employer's/ home; at North Vancouver, BC Canada
2020 - All Rights Reserved.