GENERAL MANAGER – financial communications and other business services
- Forecast and manage budget and expenses, consistently maintain quarterly earnings and be responsible for Profit and Loss of the business.
- Review current business plan for next 2 years, improvise and discuss with the business owner.
Set objectives for essential business functions such as Operations, Procurement, Human Resources, Finance and Marketing.
- Periodically review business functions performance and drive towards continuous improvement to meet business goals.
- Play a key role in resource management and work towards reducing cost and maximising the profits for the company.
- Work with Human Resources to create a retention strategy and a preferred place for work for the employees.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Participate and give inputs to the aggressive marketing and sales plans in place, improvise when required
Persuasively communicates and a smartly negotiates with clients and vendors.
- Keep an eagle's eye on owner operator trucks, ensure the service delivery is met as per our company standards.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Represent the company in public forums, social and business events.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $52.20 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $78.30per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 5 to 7 years
Education Required: Minimum Bachelors degree in the related field is required
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: General Manager - Financial, Communications and other Business services
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: M & N SOLUTIONS Inc.
Business Address: 52 Rivermere Court, Brampton, ON, L7A 1R4
Work Location: 102-115 Matheson Boulevard West, Mississauga, ON, L5R 3L1
Contact No.: 647-812-7484
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.