Swift Management Group BC Inc
Manager & Executive
June 09, 2020
November 08, 2020
Swift Management is seeking a Jr. Warehouse Superintendent to join its team.
Job Title: Jr. Warehouse Superintendent
Positions Available: 1
Salary: $31.50 per hour for 32 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent placement opportunity
Start Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Vacation: 4% of gross salary per year
Work Location: Delta, BC
Employment conditions: Evening, Weekend, Night
Education: College/ CEGEP
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years of relevant experience
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse department
- Provide training and development to junior employees, evaluating performance, and building a motivated effective team to ensure that organizational goals for career development, productivity, performance management, and employee involvement are met.
- Keep track on both inbound and outbound shipments through the client portal
- Oversee the day-to- day order fulfilment operations.
- Co-ordinate activities with senior management, suppliers, compliance department, client services manager, human resource manager etc.
- Effectively communicate with clients, internal staff and vendors promptly and in a highly professional manner
- Maintain the efficiency and accuracy of warehouse performance.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, safety inspections
- Manage and oversee daily operation of logistics department
- Regularly meet with Senior Manager and related supervisors to coordinate warehouse functions
- Optimize employee workflow
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
- Maintain positive relationships with partners, including a welcoming environment for truck drivers
- Prepare oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility.
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate.
- Plan, organize, and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal.
How to Apply
By email: email@example.com