HEROISTIC SOFTWARE CONSULTING GROUP LTD.
IT & Web Design
June 09, 2020
October 08, 2020
Job Requirements -
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of software development using object-oriented design and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Microservices architecture experience, MsSQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge of Test & Build frameworks (xUnit, Ant/Maven/npm, etc.), SCM, CI/CD practices.
- Full stack development experience from front-end to back-end services.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and working directly with product owners.
- Will be a Bonus, if you're familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
What you’ll be doing -
- Drive the development of specifications for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications.
- Champion the work of your team to product owners, and other senior leaders.
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code.
- Promote good software development practices and perform regular code reviews with teammates.
- Conduct critical analysis on code, requirements, system risk, security, and software reliability.
- Perform continual testing, proofing, and tuning to ensure code quality, reliability, and usability.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting high quality software applications at the system level.
- Assisting in troubleshooting problems in a software production environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Heroistic is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in the workplace and always strive for inclusion.