Vancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
RPB CONSTRUCTORS LTD.
August 11, 2020
February 11, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office services in a construction site office by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions in a field location.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Implement company policies and standards within project by establishing project processes and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments to effect continuous improvement.
- Keep project and corporate management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintain office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field desirable
- Proficient computer skills, including entire Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel
- Basic knowledge of accounting required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English and Spanish business writing
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
2020 - All Rights Reserved.