GENERAL MANAGER, Trucking company
- Work as an overall teammate with the CEO for further growth and sustenance of current business levels.
- Co-work with the CEO to develop client portfolio, solicit potential large volume customers, assist to negotiate and finalize long term contracts.
- Work with external vendors to establish effective Supply Chain solutions and Long-Term partnerships in involving service levels agreements.
- Develop comprehensive business covering Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales for the Logistics and Transportation services
- Devise Monthly/Yearly Sales forecasts and schedules to meet desired productivity targets.
- Responsible for Financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Lead and control the operations team for more productivity, reduced downtime and ensure the optimized utilization of resources (materials, vehicles and manpower)
- Ensure that the finance, back end staff and the operations departments are well synchronized
- Optimize deliveries by planning efficient and cost-effective shipment negotiations and Inventory Management.
- Compiling Budget Administration to meet Revenue Generation and Service Goals.
- Conduct weekly/monthly routine meetings to ensure that team goals and projects are achieved according to established guidelines, procedures and policies of the Company.
- Daily meetings and routine communications on exceptions, changes to the facility shipping and transport environment, problem resolution and equipment service needs.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $57.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $86.25per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 5 to 7 years
Education Required: Minimum Bachelors degree is required
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: General Manager, Trucking Company
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: M & N SOLUTIONS Inc.
Business Address: 52 Rivermere Court, Brampton, ON, L7A1R4
Work Location: 102-115 Matheson Boulevard West, Mississauga, ON, L5R3L1
Contact No.: 647-812-7484
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.