2581829 ONTARIO INC. O/A PIZZA HUT
Restaurant & Cafe
August 18, 2020
December 17, 2020
$20 / hr
Job Title: Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Owen Sound, ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: 2581829 ONTARIO INC. O/A PIZZA HUT
Pizza Hut, An American restaurant chain and international franchise which was founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. Pizza Hut is Canada's favorite place to order pizza, pasta, wings and so much more for fast and delicious delivery or pick-up.
Our Store is located at 2 – 669, 10th Street West, Owen Sound - ON - N4K 3R8.
- Handle complete Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, manage, and monitor the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
- Recruit and Oversee staff training
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition for staff members.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at the above-mentioned location or Email - email@example.com