Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
EMEC Design Group Ltd.
July 02, 2020
November 01, 2020
- Leads the preparation and coordination of the project specifications with construction documents.
- Performs and oversees the performance of calculations using company standard software, and proprietary manufacturer software.
- Utilizes advanced techniques for the analysis of specialized building mechanical elements.
- Participates in construct ability review.
- Conducts quality assurance and quality control on own projects.
- Assists in the development of new standards and specifications for the mechanical group.
- Works on multiple projects.
- Evaluates, selects, specifies, and engineers all mechanical engineered systems or products for a project and assuring work is reviewed for overall technical accuracy.
- Engages in the development of a design through sketches, electronic models, diagrams, and other visual formats.
- Utilizes BIM technologies in development of three-dimensional models of building’s mechanical systems and provides markups for junior engineers/ designers.
- Prepares and revises documentation in various mechanical phases including site plans, floor plans, diagrams, and details.
- Leads project coordination meetings with internal team members and/or external consultants, owner and contractor, sub-contractors, and vendors.
- Participates in client project requirement meetings and value analysis and basic cost estimating.
- Assists upper level staff with developing and managing the project scope, budget, staffing and schedule.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.