Location: Winnipeg, MB
Salary$22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Vacancies: 2 Vacancy
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (2 Years)
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Selected candidates must be reliable and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
· Cooking a large variety of Indian desserts – rasmalai, gulab jamun, kheer, burfi, halva, etc.
. Understanding the correct amount of sweets to make, in order to minimize waste.
· Maintaining a clean kitchen and work area.
· Preparing desserts for customers with food allergies or intolerance.
· Training staff in preparation of desserts.
· Ordering supplies and equipment.
· Maintaining inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
· Working with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
By mail: Unit 15-1099 Kingsbury Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2P 2P9