1041956 B.C Ltd. O/A Subway
Restaurant & Cafe
August 28, 2020
December 27, 2020
$25.50 to $26.50/Hour
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor (6311)
Employer: 1041956 BC Ltd, O/A Subway, 1196 Broadway Avenue, Williams Lake, B.C V2G 1A2
Locations: Subway, 1185 Prosperity Way, Prosperity Ridge Shopping Mall, Williams
Lake B.C V6E 2Y3
Subway, Unit 100, 2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria, B.C V9B 5E3
Subway, Unit 103, 1790 Island Hwy, Victoria, B.C V9B 1H8
Salary: $ 25.50 to $26.50 /Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancies: Three (3), One at each location
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, evenings, weekends, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma required, College diploma an asset
Experience: (1-2 years of experience)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure the restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns workstations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing etc.
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management.
- May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management.
- Completion of a secondary school diploma and a college diploma an asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions. Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 1041956 BC Ltd, O/A Subway, 1196 Broadway Avenue, Williams Lake, B.C V2G 1A2