Job Position: Salon Services Administration Assistant (NOC 1241)
Employer: Girlfriends Brow Bar Inc., 835 Victoria Street, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K7
Location: 835 Victoria Street, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K7
Salary: $25.50 to $26.00/Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, evenings, weekends
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent experience. College diploma preferred
Experience: (1 or less experience, Will provide paid training)
We are looking for an Experienced Salon Services Assistant to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day administrative operations. If you have excellent organizational abilities, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities would include front desk duties (i.e. Answering phones, booking appointments, greeting clients, cashing out services, opening & closing the salon) supervising staff, scheduling shifts, client relations and keeping updated records of monthly goals & totals of our designers as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
Responsibilities as a Salon Services Assistant include:
- Meet and greet the customers to the salon. Check appointments and advise the service provider.
- Provide information to customers in person or on phone. Book appointments reschedule as requested.
- Set up reminders for the client’s appointments and reschedule appointments as customer’s request.
- Performing routine salon functions such as the maintenance and upkeep of work area and workstation.
- Advising and preparing clients for their services with their service providers.
- Performing laundry duties (towels, robes, etc.).
- Order supplies from various suppliers and maintaining optimal inventory levels of Brows, Lashes, Skin Care products and tools to ensure that Brow Artists are well equipped to perform their duties.
- Receive materials from suppliers, check and arrange display.
- Have flair for sales to identify opportunities to sell the comprehensive list of products and services that we offer.
- Find opportunities with clients for rebooking’s and upselling of our service offerings.
- You are part of the business development of the salon that helps us to continue to grow, and you want to be part of that growth
- Assisting other Brow Artists and staff as needed.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and/or electronic mail, other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally with concerned employees.
- Keep record of client bookings, handle credit card checks, receive payment, issue receipts, arrange special treatment bookings and deal with emergency situations.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Compile customer data, statistics and other information to support marketing research activities for business development.
- Organize customer annual BBQ or customer appreciation gala events.
- May supervise and train staff in procedures and in use of current work software.
- Passion for customer service, an enthusiastic and positive attitude that will resonate with the clients.
- Sales and Marketing, Consultative selling to customers
- Interpersonal and people’s management.
- Teamwork and work without supervision.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: Girlfriends Brow Bar Inc., 835 Victoria Street, Prince George, B.C V2L 2K7