EYESMATE OPTICAL INC.
September 11, 2020
October 11, 2020
$25.00 to $27.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
The overall mission of the Store Supervisor is to be a leader within EYESMATE OPTICAL INC. The Store Supervisor will coach our retail team and assist with all day-to-day operations to ensure the store operates in the most efficient and effective manner. You will implement plans to control cost, set daily goals for the team to meet and host team chats with respect to targets, revenue, and growth.
- Location: 3255 Hwy 7 Unit 61, Markham, ON L3R 3P9
- Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and coordinate the work of customer service with store staff and provide guidance in problem resolutions.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the performance of team staff to ensure the provision of quality services and appropriate information to customers and potential customers.
- Schedule and assign appropriate work to team staff.
- Establish and develop work procedures and guidelines to maximize efficiency, maintain customers' confidentiality, and meet the organization's goals.
- Handle customers’ special requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Detect and analyze work problems and issues arising and take appropriate actions accordingly.
- Lead team staff to promote services and meet sales goals.
- Organize and maintain inventory to ensure that merchandise is made available to customers
- Prepare activity reports on a daily basis with improvement recommendations if necessary.
- Train new employees on company policy, customer service skills and etiquette.
- Provide customer service duties in peak times or when the need arises.
- Language: English
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent general education
- Experience: At least 2 years of management experience in the retail or optical environment
- Specific Skills: Sell merchandise; Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize return of merchandise; Assign sales workers to duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Organize and maintain inventory
- Additional Skills: Order merchandise; Establish work schedules; Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Work Setting: Retail Business
- Workers Supervised: Retails salespersons and salesclerks
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- A strong leader and can coach in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to driving sales and leading teams to reach revenue targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office