Job Title: Network Support Analyst
Company Name: SOFTXTAR TECHNOLOGY Inc.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Business Address: 5087 Sunray Dr., Mississauga, ON, L5R 2W2
Work Place: Suite 200, 2020 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, ON, L6H 6X7
Salary: $32.50 CAD per hour / 30 hr per week
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication, Initiative, Team player, Accurate, Organized
- Maintain security, privacy, transparency and compliance with Microsoft Azure Trust Center Protect cloud applications and services with Azure Key Vault.
- Manage and maintain computer networks, hardware, software, and all configurations.
- Research clients’ data requirements and use the evidence to detect, calculate, deduce, and assess the needs of the system and network.
- Responding to technical support tickets and talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Visit customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on performance, capacity and quality of Production networks and converged Enterprise networks.
- Participate or lead in testing, evaluation and benchmarking upgrades to new and existing LAN/WAN supported products.
- Provide up-to-date network documentation and inventories.
- Be an active member in disaster recovery planning.
- Work with the Security team on projects and with the Compliance team on audits.
- Designing and implementing network infrastructure in our production data centers and remote offices.
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
How to Apply: Please email your resume along with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information: 647-812-7205 - extn : 122