Aurora - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
August 24, 2020
December 23, 2020
We are looking for a Full- time Kitchen Supervisor to work for our company.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Hours: 35- 45 hours/ week
Experience: 1 year or less will be an asset
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
Benefits: To be negotiated
Social distancing and precautionary mesaures are being followed to prevent the spread of pandemic.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.