Title of Position: Carpenter
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw-material and pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofing’s or drywalls ensuring they are levelled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets shelves and other items and install where designated.
- Inspect places and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Terms of Employment: Permanent
- Wage: $28.00 Hourly for 30 Hours Per Week
- Benefits: 10 days paid holidays
- Education: College diploma from renovation program
2-3 years of experience in proven experience in woodworking
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email
- How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org