Summary of Key Responsibilities:
1. Oversee the operations functions of the hotel & banquet halls.
2. Create marketing plans and pricing strategies by responding quickly to changing Post-COVID market conditions and devise strategies accordingly.
3. Ensure full compliance with Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
4. Lead all key property issues including customer service and refurbishment.
5. Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
6. Protect the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
7. Ensure strict implementation of COVID protocols as mandated by health authorities.
8. Develop improvement actions, carry out cost savings.
9. Help in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services. Ensure an uninterrupted supply chain in case of any future virus outbreaks.
10. Achieve budgeted food sales, beverage sales, and labour costs.
11. Participate and provide inputs towards F & B Marketing activities.
12. Completion of function delivery sheets in an accurate and timely fashion.
13. Completion of weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
14. Supervise and coordinate the daily operation of meeting/banquet set-ups and service.
15. Follow-up each function by completing a Function Critique and submit the report to the General Manager.
16. Provide banquet function employee list and hours for gratuities distribution.
17. Supervise weekly schedules & schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
18. Consistently check Banquet Food and Beverages quality, Banquet services, and Plate presentation.
19. Ensure implementation of COVID protocols during banquet Corporate meetings & functions.
20. Co-ordinate with general housekeeping of the Ballroom, Lower Lobby, Lower public washrooms, kitchen, storage areas, entrance areas, etc.
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Supervisory role working for a major hotel chain and should have managed hotel operations as well as banquet hall operations.
2. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management is a must, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage but not necessary.
3. Language Requirements:
Very good communication skills and excellent command over the English language verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of French or any other foreign language is an added advantage but not necessary.
4. Other Requirements:
Good interpersonal skills and customer service.
Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills
Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
Shall be able to work long hours during the weekend and public holidays.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
• Dental care
• Discounted or free food
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site gym
• On-site parking
• Company Accommodation