All Seasons Development Ltd.
September 22, 2020
December 21, 2020
Company Name: All Seasons Development Ltd.
Location: 7691 150 A Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 5P1
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Construction Project Coordinator - 0711
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Overtime: As per prov standards - $63.75/hr after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Language of work: English
Education: A technical Diploma or relevant University Degree an asset.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in construction projects
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritized activities based on company needs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Needs to have good demonstrated problem-solving ability and skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Adapt at working in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and conflict resolution abilities
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Set up and maintain construction project files
- Responsible for purchase order control, management and maintenance
- Responsible for construction billing, accounts receivable/payable
- Project primary point of contact for corporate for AR status reporting and follow up
- Track, follow up & expedite construction material to job site
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Manpower schedule maintenance and control including labor transfers
- Hire and supervise activities of subordinate staff
- Review timesheets to ensure coded correctly
- Submit construction shop drawing packages
- Attend Work in Progress Meetings and track cost to complete
- Complete construction safety paperwork including hazard assessment, safety meetings and incident report filing and maintenance
- Perform additional duties as required
***** Please submit all resumes via email - firstname.lastname@example.org *****
We look forward hearing from you and advise that only those shortlisted will be contacted. All Seasons Development Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity.