Triple C's O/A Domino's Pizza
Restaurant & Cafe
August 19, 2020
December 18, 2020
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities, and other terms.
- Make the working schedule of the staff and delegate jobs accordingly.
- Supervise the kitchen and front staff handling food serving.
- Estimate the food costing and controlling the cost by minimizing the wastage.
- Assist the owner in daily ordering, purchasing, and inventory count.
- Monitor guests’ feedbacks and guests’ comments.
- Interact with the guests and enquire about their requirements.
- Daily preparation of reports such as sales summary report.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of the restaurant.
- Ensure the guests’ area and kitchen are clean and hygienic; ensure the food platforms are set all time.
- Monitors all-time for the right temperature of both hot and cold foods.
- Coordinate with other food counter attendants during rush hours.
- Handle customers’ complaints and resolve them in a cordial manner.
- Completion of a secondary school diploma is required.
- Experience would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent customer service skills; Excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manners; Good English language skills.
- Weight handling up to 9 Kg (20 lbs.)
Location of work
# 103 - 4910, 50 Ave, Cold Lake, AB, T9M 0G1, Canada
Full-time Permanent employment (40 hours/week).
How to apply:
Please email resume at: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.