Others ON, Ontario,CANADA
Fergus Tandoori Grill
September 23, 2020
March 21, 2021
40 hours per week
Full time, Permanent
Experience- 3 years to less than 5 years
Education- Secondary (High) School Graduate Certificate
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions.
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare and cook complete meals and speciality foods for events such as banquets
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Knowledge and experience of cooking and preparing Indian sub-continent dishes.
- Knowledge in making Tandoori dishes such as Tandoori Chicken, Naan, Tikka and Kebab.
- Knowledge and experience of making appetizers, Main course, and Indian Breads such as Samosa, Pakora, Butter Chicken, Garlic Naan and more.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food
- Prepare and cook meals to specialty foods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
Apply by Email
2021 - All Rights Reserved.