Employer : Eye Immigration Inc.
Location : Unit 204, 1289976 Avenue, Surrey, V3W 1E6
Job Title : Administrative Assistant.
Noc Code : NOC 1241.
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $24.00/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English
Admin related experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem-solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries, packages and make reservations.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages Answer electronic enquiries.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Compile data, statistics and other information.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Record and prepare meeting minutes.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Or by mail to PO Box 33607, Central City PO, Surrey, BC, V3T 5R5
or Unit 204, 1289976 Avenue, Surrey, V3W 1E6