National Sales Manager
Milton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
RAM Game Room
Sales & Retails
August 11, 2020
May 10, 2021
RAM game room is seeking an energetic, competitive, and self-motivated National Sales Manager to workout of its office located in Milton, Ontario. This position oversees business development, and sales team & dealer network management of the company.
- Plan, direct, control and evaluate the activities of the sales department
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales segment of the company
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines and product innovation
- Plan and control budget and expenditures of the company’s sales department
- Lead sales team in building relationships with customers, dealers, and manage negotiations and closing of sales contracts
- Streamlining and strengthening the communication channel with dealers, personalizing relationships, encouraging them shift to new digital mode explaining benefits of change in relation to their location of business and their customer base
- Analysis of competitors’ offerings, advice on product-pricing, discounts, commission rates and promotional campaigns and recommend competitive and tactical solutions to the top management
- Work with the marketing team on brand marketing and digital marketing and coordinating marketing messages to the sales team
- Recruit, organize, train, and manage entire ‘sales’ staff of the company
- Work to improve reach of the organization into under penetrated territories by appointment of new dealers. Train, monitor & nurture as per organizations protocol & convert them into long term business associates by ensuring mutual growth.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales management role
- Entrepreneurial and Business Analytical mind-set
- Proven organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 1-year diploma in Business Administration or Management
- Over 3 years of middle management level experience in the field of sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY
2020 - All Rights Reserved.