Superior Painting Ltd.
Company Name: Superior Painting Ltd.
Permanent Position: Painter Helper (NOC 7611)
No. of vacancies: 01
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: 14487 Chartwell Dr, Surrey BC
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower
Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: Secondary (High) school
Experience: 1-2 Years experience in construction general labour
Benefits: Relocation Expenses & Medical Insurance for first 3 months covered by
employer, if required.
• Prepare, clean and sand surfaces using methods such as scraping; remove
old wallpaper and lose paint
• Hand over tools as needed to painters.
• Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
• Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
• Clean work areas before and after jobs. Also load and unload painting materials and move that to the site.
• Use sanding and buffing tools to smooth surfaces.
• Fill/Repair cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other
fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
Work setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening
or on weekends, if required.
Work Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to
work outdoors, indoors, and all-weather conditions.
Employer: Superior Painting Ltd.
How to apply: