Canada Fortune Group O/A Used Clothing Exports
September 26, 2020
January 26, 2021
We are currently looking for a Full- time “Administrative Assistant” position to join our company and be a part of our growth.
Salary- $22 per hour
Benifits: Medical Benefits will be provided after the probation
Hours- 30- 40 hours per week
Role of Administrative Assistant:
- Prepare invoices, key in, edit and proofread correspondence
- Assist with client enquiries and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail to the concerned department
- Coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations for smooth operations of the company
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer with the suppliers located domestically and internationally.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- Interaction with clients to support information requests and follow-ups.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience would be an asset.
- Must be Initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with enthusiastic and positive attitude