SUNCOAST MANUFACTURING INC
Manager & Executive
October 03, 2020
April 01, 2021
Manufacturing managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or the operations or production department of a manufacturing establishment
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets.
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- Must supervise more than 20 workers
• Completion of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years or more of related experience is required
Wages: $38.00 per hour.