Bagel Time Montreal Style Inc
Restaurant & Cafe
October 08, 2020
February 07, 2021
Required Food Service Supervisor:
We are looking for a food service supervisor for a busy bagel shop in Toronto. The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating within the food service operation such as customer service, food preparation, food safety and sanitation procedures.
Job responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- Maintaining upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards;
- Establishing work schedules and procedures;
- Maintaining records of stock, sales and wastage;
- Preparing weekly reports on stock, sales and wastage for owner’s review;
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ordering ingredients and supplies required for food preparation; and
- Supervising and scheduling the activities of staff, who prepare and serve food.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a college program in hotel or restaurant management or related field is preferred;
- 2-3 years of experience in food or related industry is required;
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; and
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 18.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Bagel Time Montreal Style Inc. located at 582 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 1R1
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at – email@example.com