Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Brampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Aray LED Inc
October 09, 2020
February 08, 2021
Required Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence and designing filing systems.
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions;
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement;
- Designing and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments;
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees;
- KeepingDirector informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; and identifying trends; and
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in administration role;
- A University degree or college diploma in business is preferred;
- Proficient in all office organization duties, systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills is essential; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Aray LED Inc. – 211 Advance Boulevard #9, Brampton, Ontario L6T 4S8
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - All Rights Reserved.