Required Stock Supervisor (NOC 6211)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers concerned with receiving, storing, and inventorying in the stockroom;
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, and merchandising;
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of staff and monitor and report on performance;
- Coordinate with other Supervisor for supervision and coordination of all staff;
- Advises staff on care and preservation of items received, stored, and methods in handling, storing, and maintaining stock;
- Studies records and recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow-moving, and excess stock;
- Supervises and coordinate store shelf stockers, and order fillers;
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of
- stock levels;
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock-control records andrecommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience:1 year but less than 2 years of previous retail sales, stock supervisor or related experience is required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS please.
Salary: CAD$18.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Aray LED Inc. –211 Advance Boulevard #9, Brampton, OntarioL6T 4S8
To be considered for this position,please email cover letter and resume at email@example.com