Accounting & bookkeeping
October 14, 2020
February 13, 2021
$25.00 to $26.00 per hour
Job Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
No of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit – C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7
Wage rate: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour for 37.50 hours per week
Education: High school required, diploma in accounting, bookkeeping or related field an asset.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and financial statements, and maintain general ledgers.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility and other bills.
- Manage account receivables and payables for the company.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms & other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns, accounting reports perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial, and accounting reports.
- Coordinate with others to ensure proper planning and execution of business plans of the organization.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Knowledge of Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Employer: Peace Furniture
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit – C, 7967, 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4E7