GENERAL MANAGER – financial communications and other business services
Salary: $52.18 CAD Per Hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, 30 hours per week
1 Position Available
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Weekend
English is a mandatory language
5 years or more
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Office, MS PowerPoint
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns.
- Approve overall human resources planning.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities for the company
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff and delegate authority to them.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Encourage managers to motivate employees to work productively and develop professional work environment
- Maintain budgets and optimize expense
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Allocate resources to implement organizational policies and programs
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4S2T7
Work place: 231 Oak Park Blvd. Suite 301 Oakville, Ontario, L6H7S8
Contact No.: 6474832652
How to apply